Re: javaclass error when running forms 60 on web

From: butts <buttso_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:34:00 -0800

If you are using IE 5.0 with the native browser (which it appears you are) then you need to apply patch 2 or later to alleviate this problem - OR - use Oracle JInitiator and modify the page to use the requisite plug-in/activeX tags.

Check out the whitepaper on the Oracle Technology Network @ http://technet.oracle.com/products/developer/pdf/258178.pdf for more info on this topic

cheers!

-steve.