Oracle 8i - defrag SYSTEM tablespace how?

From: Alex Andr. <deep_at_uqcd.poltava.ua>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:24:03 +0200

Hello!
I install new Oracle 8i database and import my previous data from dump. My DB has more user Packages, Procedures and Functions. Throught, after import I saw that view dba_sources has 60 segments. I enlarge initial segment for tablespace SYSTEM before import but nothing change. What can I do? How import without large fragmentation SYSTEM tablespace?

Thank you very much for answers.
Alexander. Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 09:24:03 CST