Upgrade from oracle 7.3.3 to 7.3.4

From: <dwhite9999_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:19:11 GMT

I need to upgrade several sites to oracle 7.3.4 for Y2k readiness. Can someone tell me if there are any gotchas going from 7.3.3 to 7.3.4? Any help would be appreciated. This is on an NT platform running SP5. Thanks,

                        Daryl White
                        Software Engineer
                        Imaging Automation, Inc.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 09:19:11 CST