Re: Need Help With Index Rebuild

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:07:38 GMT

Joe, you can look at DBA_SEGMENTS to get the total allocated size and number of extents on an object. You can look at SYS.DBA_EXTENTS to see all the allocated extents for an object.

I hope this is what you wanted.

--
Mark D. Powell -- The only advice that counts is the advice that  you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 09:07:38 CST