Update 7.3.2 --> 7.3.4

From: Hans-Jürgen Schmitz <hajueschmitz_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:56:26 +0100

We did an update to 7.3.4 on a Novellserver (3.2) (Y2K).

After that update the last sql catproc.sql failes in several statements. There is a block-read error in Block 2048 dbs1.ora (Tablespace system).

A select statement on sys.source$ (which includes Block 2048) raises also that error.

This error did not appear before the update (we proceeded it for several times).

It is not a disk-error, because with a copy of dbs1.ora happens a filecompare. Moving it to another physical position on the disk results in the same error on the same Block.

Any ideas?

thank you Hans-Jürgen Schmitz Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 03:56:26 CST