svrmgrm/Solaris Massive delay!!

From: Dave <none_at_nowhere.nothere.oops>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:06:51 -0000

I have svrmgrm running on Solaris, when I click on Storage Icon and select the tablespaces tab I get a massive delay (16hr sometimes) where it seems to be processing (CPU graph at max). It does eventually come up and display the tablespace info, but it never used to take this long. Does anybody know what it's doing? Why is it taking so long to display the info.

Dave Received on Sun Nov 28 1999 - 14:06:51 CST