Select Disks

From: Pierluigi Cognetti <pcognetti_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:48:56 +0100

Hy, j'd like to known, how I can select a Device (Local Disk or Network Disk) into a form, I need to have the actual list of writable Disks (for examples without the Cd-Rom). Necessity is, for a Import/Export process. Into my form i'd like to put a botton to select Disk to define I/O device or directory.
Thanks in Advance.
Pierluigi
(P.S.Sorry for my English, by I don't speak English very well !) Received on Sun Nov 28 1999 - 09:48:56 CST