Incremental Backup for Oracle on NT Servers.

From: yechiel <adaryNOadSPAM_at_altavista.net.invalid>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 04:45:32 -0800

Hello All

We are looking into incremental oracle backup on NT servers with oracle 7.3.4.
Until now we did a full database export and copied the export file to a local tape in the server. We are moving now to a tape robot that will be in the computer center. Moving exports every day can tax the network so we need incremental backup.

Please advice, offer producrs, warn about products that you checked and decided not to use etc.

Thanks

Yechiel Adar,
Mehish computer services,
Israel