8i Installation prob on nt

From: john smith <js_at_coffeehouse.u-net.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 01:52:57 +0000

On installing 8i on NT4 server I get this message: " An error occured while trying to execute command " It stopped at the point when it was copying oo4o.htm. The help message suggests disk space as an example? I have 128 m ram.
200meg on C:
2G on D:

The log has this to say:
<near end of log>

Starting install install phase 2 of component Oracle Partitioning Starting install install phase 2 of component Oracle Remote Configuration Agent
Calling query SpawnQueries1.1 Spawn
command = C:\Program Files\Oracle\Oraconfig\oraconfig -RegServer Query Exception: RuntimeException
Query Exception Class: class oracle.sysman.oii.oiil.OiilQueryException
<end of log>

I have succesfully installed 8i on my Laptop NT w/s with no problems. Any ideas please help me.
Thanking you,
stuart Received on Sat Nov 27 1999 - 19:52:57 CST