Re: ORA-03106

From: Yass Khogaly <ykhogaly_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 08:17:19 -0800

On UNIX platforms, OCI and Precompiler applications are thread safe and they include changes to the libraries to guarantee safety for multithreaded applications.

The guidelines below:

  (1) Do not share Oracle connections among threads. Each thread must

      make its own connection or connections.

  (2) Mutex each thread.

Again, these are suggested guidelines, but thread safe Oracle Applications on UNIX

"The Views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of Oracle Corporation"