Q: Import into other tablespace

From: Stefan Misch <stefan.misch_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 10:59:43 +0100

Hi Oracle-Experts !

I want to import the data of a specific user from a full export DMP-file which was created using exp80 on an Oracle 8.0.4. NT-Server into another tablespace. This user's data is in USER_DATA on the source NT-Server.

I created an extra tablespace on another Oracle8 NT server (target server). I created the user with the new tablespace as the default tablespace. The user has DBA authority. So after granting DBA to the user, I also granted unlimited tablespace on the new tablespace to the user and gave him a quota of 0 on USER_DATA. Then I run the import.

But this seems not to work.
Any idea how I can import the data into another tablespace ?

TIA,
Stefan Received on Sat Nov 27 1999 - 03:59:43 CST