Re: Help: How to create a Oracle DB on standalone NT accessible by other window user and create a new database

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:05:12 -0500

What you need to do is to go to the Oracle web site and register yourself as an Oracle developer. Then you can access the Oracle documentation which answers all these questions. Essentially you want to put Oracle Server on your machine, Oracle client on your friend's machine and to set up tnsnames.ora and listener.ora on both machines.

Van