Win Protection Error on Client 8.0.5 Install?

From: Alan Fusco <alan.fusco_at_gte.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 16:11:26 GMT

We have run into a Windows Protection Error after installing Oracle Client 8.0.5 on a Windows 95/SR2 machine. The PC will no longer run. It always starts up in Safe mode. We tried uninstalling Oracle Client to no avail. Has anyone experienced this problem? Any solutions other than reformatting the drive and starting over?

Alan Received on Fri Nov 26 1999 - 10:11:26 CST