Re: Dropping Many Synonyms?

From: <derman_at_optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:21:51 -0500

Jonathan,

I'm running Oracle 7.3.3.6 on DEC Alpha OpenVMS 7.1

My synonym dropping usually goes like this:

Baed on you suggestion, I tried this:

ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

...and inside the trace file, I see:

...I tried putting quotes around the PID on the oradebug command, but that didn't work either.

Would you happen to know what I'm doing wrong?

--Jon