ORA-03106

From: Leigh Warren <leighw_at_midsys.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:54:44 -0000

Hi,

I have an purely OCI application which has been developed on 8.0.5 and is now running on 8i and everytime I bind a REF CURSOR argument on a stored procedure the server comes back with the ORA-03106 fatal two-task communication protocol error when I run OCIStmtExecute().

This is making it impossible to work with 8i, which is now not an option for us not to.

The problem is critical to our customer, can anyone help?

Leigh.. Received on Fri Nov 26 1999 - 05:54:44 CST