Re: Oracle 8.0.5 Optimiser

From: Yan Cao <ecao_at_ti.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 15:37:20 -0600

Hi

How did you analyze those tables in your production? try drop the statistics and reanalyze them with the following

analyze table ... compute/estimate for table for all indexes. after reanalyzing them
do select * from dba_histgram where table_name=yourtable. make sure not rows found.

then try your select stmt against those three tables. Any difference with your plan?

Please drop me a line, you it works for you.

Good luck.