Re: Oracle WebDB and other possible solutions?

From: Michael Linett <mike_at_zerowait.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:10:02 -0500

Hi Ian:

Depending on the Expected growth of your databases - I would suggest that you look into the Network Appliance solutions for the filers.

If you want some more infromation on these products you may want to speak to our engineering staff. Let me know and I will pass your information on.

--

Michael Linett - President
Mike@zerowait.com * http://www.zerowait.com PH 302.266.9408 FX 302.738.4302