Re: SRDF & Oracle 8i

From: Michael Linett <mike_at_zerowait.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 14:04:18 -0500

You might also consider the Network Appliance Solutions.

Michael Linett - President
Mike@zerowait.com * http://www.zerowait.com PH 302.266.9408 FX 302.738.4302
 http://www.loadbalancing.net - The Source for information on Load Balancing Technology
 http://www.nas-san.com - Information on Network Attached Storage and Storage Area Networks