Authentication problem

From: Haghkhah Majid <majid.haghkhah_at_synes.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:27:53 +0100

Hello ,

Does anybody know how can I let NT to do the authentiation of the login and passwords.
I create a user in oracle and as authentication option, I choose External. But still I can not login to oracle. (The user login name is the same as NT user).

What is the problem?

Thanks in advance Received on Thu Nov 25 1999 - 10:27:53 CST