Re: Oracle Application Server for linux

From: Stephane D'Hoedt <sdhoedt_at_softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:47:29 +0100

Thanks for your helpm but I have still a problem I installed Oracle8i under the directory OraHome1 and the OAS 4.0.7 under the directory OraOAS. I can start svrmgrl and all the rest fro; the bin directory of OraHome1 but not of OraOASm because I receive then the error. Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

And zhen I try to make a new DAD I receive the message that he can't find data.
My ORACLE_HOME=/OraHome1
Can you help me with it please?
I don\'t know anymore what to do.

Thanks