Re: Terrabyte Databases

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:25:48 -0000

And why use a database for images anyway ? Unless you are really interested in read-consistent queries and some strange transactional activity on images you might as well store them as O/S files and use the BFILE method. Its quicker, cheaper and less hassle.

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk