oracle HTML doc java applet hanging

From: Alan Polansky <alanp_at_tibinc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:52:40 -0500

Frequently, when I load the main Oracle doc. index.html page, it will attempt to load the Oracle Information Navigator java applet. It will just hang on this. When I click the Refresh button, the page locks up. If I reboot and then try to load the Oracle doc right away, the java applet works OK.

I am using Oracle workgroup server 8.0.5. I am using IE5 on WINNT 4.0 SP4 to view the documentation. Is there a work-around other than trying to use netscape? Received on Wed Nov 24 1999 - 10:52:40 CST