Re: Hitting the roof on shared pool

From: greg loughmiller <gregory_loughmiller_at_bscc.bls.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 07:58:59 -0500

Have you patcher the 7.3.4 yet? For example-there is an issue with large views in 7.3.4 which is corrected in 7.3.4.3 or the latest 7.3.4 patchset-cant exactly remember which patch set corrected that issue... We found that to parse a cursor with the use of views required up to 6x the amount of memory. For example-a cursor was taking up to 120K , and with a patch-it was reduced to 20K...

HTH
Greg