Re: making icon on desktop to open form

From: <JOC>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 12:25:57 GMT

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:26:02 GMT, "Brian Howard" <bkhoward_at_flash.net> wrote:

>This is probably a simple question, but I need help. I want an icon on the
>desktop which opens the main form. I want the user to be able to click on it
>and go straight into the form after logging on their user name and password
>of course. However, I do not want the bulky forms runtime screen to come on
>where the user has to type in the form, then username, password, etc. How do
>I do this?

This works on Win 95.

On icon, properties, shortcut tab inthe target box do something along the lines of

i.e.

C:\ORAWIN95\BIN\F45RUN32.EXE module=main userid=name/pass_at_ora1

plus, make sure the start in box contains the path to your main form.

        HTH         Jo

The usual - anything I say reflects on me, and not upon my current employer.