Re: What to do before Import into new database!

From: Marek <marek.sawczuk_at_sap.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:42:28 +0100

Hi.
Between v. 7.3.2.2 and 8.0.5.x you have to migrate your DB to a new version applying standard upgrade procedure. Then export with exp80 and import with imp80 to 8.0.5.x (destination instance). If You cannot upgrade source instance, downgrade dest. and perform upgrade  (or create addition to perform migration). Hmmm, I just came to an idea of using exp80 at 7.3.x DB - I have no idea if it would work.

Marek Received on Wed Nov 24 1999 - 03:42:28 CST