Oracle 8i Lite

From: Tonetheman <agcolstonNOagSPAM_at_buckman.com.invalid>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:42:13 -0800

I am trying to insert and retrieve a BLOB value from an Oracle 8i Lite database. I am not sure if this is the correct group to ask this question.

does anyone have any information (besides the COMPLETE USELESS CRAP) on Oracle's site?

I cannot even get any of the util_lob (or utl_lob I may have mispelled it) to work!

Any ideas or info would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead of time.