Re: Dropping Many Synonyms?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:29:20 -0000

svrmgrl
> oradebug setospid {Unix pid for smon}
> oradebug event 10046 trace name context forever, level 4

    wait a bit

> oradebug event 10046 trace name context off

This will give you a trace file with bind variable values of smon's activity. Let us know the results. (NB change level 4 to level 8 to get a list of wait events, or level 12 to get bind values and wait events).

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk