Oracle Migration 8.0.5 -> 8i

From: <raju_pillai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:23:04 GMT

Hi, I am trying to migrate the database from oracle 8.0.5 to 8i. I have'nt done a migration before. Can anyone please tell which is the best way to do the migration ? Also, please help me in providing steps/tips & hints to accomplish this successfully. There is no good back up setup in the Oracle 8.0.5. So i need to know what all should I backup too. Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Raju

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 23 1999 - 06:23:04 CST