Re: Oracle designer 6

From: immo <iwetzel_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:47:45 GMT

In article <81d60g$omj$1_at_platinum.sge.net>,   "Rod Stewart" <rod.stewart_at_afp.gov.au> wrote:
> Yep, I do have it.

Where can i download this dll because i have the same problem. Or can you mail me this File?

In addition. Where you have get the Designer 2000 Rel. 6 from the Oracle FTP Server or have you buy this? Can you write a short Version information?

> > Can anyone who has designer 6 tell me if they have the following dll
> >
> > ifd2f60.dll
> >
> > Thank you very much
> > Robert

Thank you very much

Immo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 23 1999 - 03:47:45 CST