Re: What to do before Import into new database!

From: Kathinka Diehl <kathinka_at_rrr.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:17:44 +0100

Henrik Meldgaard Frisk <hfr_at_bang-olufsen.dk> schrieb:

> What do I need to do before I can successfuly import into my 8.0.5.0.0 ?
> Do I need to create a new instance for example?

I don't know exacly, what you have done or what you want to do, but if you want to import your database into another instance, of cause you have to create one before. If you just want to import into another user, you have to create just this new user.

In any cases you need a user with the roles exp_full_database and imp_full_database.

HTH, Kathinka Received on Tue Nov 23 1999 - 03:17:44 CST