Re: 2tier 250users max?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:56:44 -0000

There are some comments in the SQL*Net manuals that could be read as implying some sort of problem.

I don't have the CD with me right now, but I think there are comments about having no more than 250 possible connections per MTS server, and not having more than about 250 connections to a connection manager when using connection pooling where each connection manager runs on its own box.

--

Jonathan Lewis
Yet another Oracle-related web site: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk