Oracle Financials liquidate PR question

From: Carl Hubscher <chubsche_at_csc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:55:56 -0800

I am search the packages making up oracle financials to see which routine are used to liquidate a PR so I can make use of them during a manual import process that is being devloped. Is there anyone who has already been down this road and can be of some help.

I think the routines I want are in APP.PO_FUNDS_CHECKER.

Please send responses to chubsche_at_csc.com Thanks!! Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 17:55:56 CST