Re: Installer on HP-UX: how to select Custom?

From: Anil <aneela1975_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:08:08 GMT

In article <81bm1f$1n3$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   jennetta_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> When the installer starts up, the selection is on the Default install.
> I can't get any series of keystrokes to move the selection indicator
> from default to custom. This has got to be simple. It should also be
> documented in help or in the install guide -- but it is not. Anyt
> response to this post will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

I guess your are trying to install in the character mode. Use tab to move and space bar to select.
You can also opt to do it GUI like orainst \m . but you have to be in a compatible terminal and have your DISPLAY variable set.

Rgds
Anil

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 10:08:08 CST