Append resultset

From: <buurd_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:37:25 GMT

 Hi!
I have to make several queries to solve a problem but there is a small catch. I want the results from each and every query to append the same resultset. One way I can think of is creating a temporary table but the problem is that table must be uniqe for this run. The next user who might run the same query at the same time must not use the same temporary table.
My problem is that i don't know how to make this temporary table threadsafe (as it would be called in Java) so the other user don't interfer with the first user. Or is there another way so solve this problem. The queryies will run as a function returning a column from the temporary table.

Tia
--
Roland Carlsson
Certified Java programmer

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 22 1999 - 04:37:25 CST