Oracle 8 install help needed

From: Marker <you_at_somehost.somedomain>
Date: 22 Nov 1999 03:57:57 GMT

Hi all. I've installed the Download version of Oracle 8 to my NT server, and can send queries etc. locally. But now I want to access the database from a workstation (Win 98). However, when I try to install the client software (using the same "setup.exe") I get "Oracle Trial Version" and "The Windows 95 Client is not included with this trial release"

Is this true? I really need to access the database from a client.

Thanks,
Mark Received on Sun Nov 21 1999 - 21:57:57 CST