Re: Borland ODBC to Oracle

From: Geert Roelof van der Ploeg <grploeg_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:14:17 +0100

Hi,

Just for your information, there are Delphi components available which use SQL*Net so you won't need the BDE anymore :-)

Checkout www.allroundautomations.nl

--
With friendly regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Geert Roelof van der Ploeg

grploeg_at_orion-it.nl
grploeg_at_xs4all.nl Received on Sun Nov 21 1999 - 16:14:17 CST