Question for a DBA?

From: Shih-Chi Chiang <shihchic_at_isr.umd.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:02:07 -0500

I am preparing an interview opportunity next week for a position in Oracle / SQL server Database Administration. What technical question they will have for an entry-level candidate in this position. If you are a hiring manager or you are a DBA, could you share your experience with me. Thanks a lot!

Chiang Received on Sun Nov 21 1999 - 10:02:07 CST