Re: odm - version 1.0.1

From: Uwe Schneider <pi_at_richard-schneider.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:20:55 +0000

Hi David,

"David F. Newman" wrote:

> ANOUNCEMENT: The first release of the Oracle Database Master
> "Don't let your database master you"
> Version: 1.0.1
> will manage schemas, databases, and instances.
> Or at least it will at some point. The first
> version of odm has somewhat limited functionality,
> however, I'm hoping that it will quickly mature
> through the use of the "release early, release
> often" strategy.
> Requirements: ANSI C++ compiler
> Oracle OCI
> libQt v2.0
>
> odm was developed on Sun Solaris 2.6 using
> Oracle 8.0.6, Qt version 2.0.2, and g++ 2.8.1.
> The code should be portable to most any other
> UNIX platform.
> found at: http://maraudingpirates.ourvillage.com/odm

great news for me: this is exactly what I was looking for a long time. Unfortunaltely there must be some problems with the DNS resolution of the domain ourvillage.com.

Therefore I can't even send you a mail.

Please let us know if this is solved.

Best regards!

--

Uwe Schneider       | Telefon +49 7251 / 82587
Karlsdorfer Str. 31 | Mail    pi_at_richard-schneider.de

Linux - OS al dente! Received on Sun Nov 21 1999 - 07:20:55 CST