Re: JDBC for Oracle !

From: <ludwig.zobel_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 11:07:14 GMT

Hello,

I've a running application which uses the JDBC thin driver. The local installation is running fine, also all clients in the local network which have istalled the JDBC classes and the correct entry in the CLASSPATH. But what I have to do for clients which want to use the application via WebServer and do not have the JDBC classes on the local maschine? I've tried to set the archive in the starting html file (archive=xx.jar,classes816.zip), but it doesn't work correctly. The registerDriver is OK, but getConnection runs to an error. Do you have any Idea.

Thanks a lot

        Elke Received on Sun Nov 21 1999 - 05:07:14 CST