Re: Cannot use BACKUP management and does OEM suck?

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:20:47 -0500

Stick with it. OEM 2.0.4 is slow so use a P600 or better for your Management Server. The fact that you can run instance manager but not backup or data may mean that you are connecting directly to a database and not running through a Management Server. See pages 8-5 etc in you OEM configuration manual. Also check that your intelligent agents are installed and running.

Van