What's the first steps?

From: renaud <renaud_at_tr.cgocable.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:02:55 GMT

Hi there,

I would like to know, the basic steps to do between those two steps :

  1. Download Oracle 8 for installation on my win98 machine. 2. 3. 4.
  2. Create a database
    N+M. Connect to the database and create table

This is not for buisness, only for a school thing, so not to much security, the only person who will be using it is me.

So if anybody got time to respond or a good URL, please reply in this newsgroup, or I'd preffer if you could inform me at renaud_at_tr.cgocable.ca
renaud. Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 12:02:55 CST