Re: Internal connexion with SQLPLUS ?

From: <perfect_golf_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:54:30 GMT

In article <813i3e$keb$1_at_news.imaginet.fr>,   "Cédric Avenas" <cedric.avenas_at_ad6.com> wrote:
> Can I connect to database with Internal user by SQLPLUS ?
> When I try, it doesn't work.
>
> It works with SQL Worksheet and I can query the database.
>
> Thanks..
>
> Hi there,

I tried connecting to internal in SQLPLUS and it works... How did you try to connect???
At the SQL Prompt, I keyed the following: SQL> connect internal/xxxxx_at_zzzzz

Note: fill in your internal password where xxxxx

       fill in your host string where zzzzz

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 09:54:30 CST