Re: Will Oracle run on Sun Solaris for Intel?

From: Eric Raskin <eraskin_at_paslists.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:36:52 -0500

Yes -- it does run. I have a copy myself. You can get one on a trial basis from the Oracle on-line store.

FYI, though, I've been having a small problem with it. I created some relatively small databases, but they are using up large amounts of RAM. So far, no one has been able to figure out why. It might be something on my configuration, though, so it may not affect you.

Eric Raskin
eraskin_at_paslists.com