Re: sql plus question

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 23:09:20 +0100

If you do it the second way you don't need Excel just
break on report
compute sum of type1 on report
compute sum of type2 on report
etc.

OTOH (not that I want to say any negative about Sql*plus) why don't you just use ODBC, and handle the query and sums by connecting excel via ODBC to your database?

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA