Re: OCP for 7.3

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 18 Nov 1999 21:53:05 GMT

I do not know of any plans to discontinue the 7.3 tests but when 7.3 is no longer a supported version desupport of the 7.3 tests would be likely.
If you've done the Intro - everybody tells me it is the toughiest so you should be able to finish the others fairly quickly and then take the upgrade test. Don't wait too long! I did them by scheduling them to force myself to do the prep and completely them all in 6 weeks. But then I'm not really a good judge as I've been using Oracle's products since 1986.
Good Luck!
Becca

> Does anyone know when the testing will stop for Oracle's OCP
DBA 7? I
> am in the middle of the test and heard that only 8 will be
offered for
> testing after the 1st of the year. Sylvan and Oracle
education (or the
> individuals I got on the phone) did not know.
>

> * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's
Discussion Network *
> The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in
Usenet - Free!

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=8050&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=9407 Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 15:53:05 CST