Re: How can I get enabled roles list ?

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 18 Nov 1999 21:14:22 GMT

You say you want ENABLED roles. This is as simple as- SELECT *
FROM session_roles;
> Hi all !
>
> Can anyone give me an answer for the following quesion:
> I need to get a full list of roles, enabled for an user or
role, including
> roles that granted directly or via another roles in role
hierarchy as well. I
> need something about
>
> select *
> from
> dba_role_privs
> start with grantee = user
> connect by prior grantee = granted_role
>
> But it doesn't work. It causes 'ORA-01472: cannot use CONNECT
BY on view with
> DISTINCT, GROUP BY, etc.'. Any ideas ?
>
> P.S. Duplicate answers ( if any :( ) to my e-mail please...
>
> --
> Is There A God Or Any Kind Of Justice Under The Sky...
(Queen'91)

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=7922&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=7987 Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 15:14:22 CST