Oracle 8.0.5 Intelligent Agent for Linux?!

From: <ibm_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:37:51 GMT

First, I install Oracle 8.0.5 for Linux into RedHat 6.0 without choosing the 'Intelligent Agent' part. Everything is Ok, DB also runs well.

Now I install Oracle 8i for Solaris and Oarcle Enterprise Manager 2.0.4. And try to use OEM to manage the Oracle DB in the Linux side.(Is this possible?) To do this(assume it's possible.), I have to install the
'Intelligent Agent' to the Linux side. During the installation, there's
an execute link error(I ignored after failed to retry), then I issue
'lsnrctl dbsnmp_start' to try to start the Agent. Nothing happen
and doesn't work! Use 'lsnrctl dbsnmp_status' to check, it still not start. No error message when I issue these commands.

Any ideas? Thnx! Pls also email me a copy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 14:37:51 CST