Install DBT Package before running orainst on intel Solaris7/Oracle7.3.3 install ... help?

From: Dan <dan_at_help.now>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:50:54 -0800

I believe I have set up all the required variables/users/groups before running the orainst for a oracle 7.3.3(intel solaris) on solaris7 (intel)

Intantly, after running the orainst shell script I get the message about installing DBT Package before running orainst.

Any ideas anyone?

tia
d Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 12:50:54 CST