Datamapper

From: Roland Daane <r.daane_at_chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:56:32 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone have experiencewith datamappers and Oracle?

I need to get alot of ascci files into an 8i database, in a manner that Header and footer data can be inserted into fields, and the body in a lob.

I can't use sqlldr because the fields are placed under eachother and not 1 record set in a row.

I also want ti use the intermedia option with a servlet driven gui to select on contents.

Roland Daane Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 11:56:32 CST