PL/SQL error running catproc.sql

From: Müller René <rene.mueller_at_datura.ch>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:18:26 +0100

Oracle8 Personal Edition:
If we load and run the sql-script catproc.sql wich should create various procedures into the database, we get a syntax error like: missing quotes for a character string.
Without any linenumber.
We run the script in the SQL*PLUS-Window.

mail-address:
rene.mueller_at_datura.ch Received on Thu Nov 18 1999 - 08:18:26 CST